Here you can find some models and guides to help steer you in the right direction when developing your business plan, bibliography of interest, as well as local, regional, national and European law for entrepreneurs.
- Law 14/2013, of 27 September, for the support and internationalization of entrepreneurs
- Royal Decree Law 4/2013, of 22 February, on measures to support entrepreneurs and to stimulate growth and job creation
- Royal Decree Law 11/2013, of 2 August, on protecting part-time workers and other urgent economic and social measures
- Autonomous Community of Madrid
- Order 23/2012, of 12 November, which establishes the regulatory requirements for the reimbursement of social security contributions for entrepreneurs who create employment or extend the duration of already existing contracts, and through which subsidies are offered for 2012. Department of Employment, Tourism and Culture
- Law 8/2012, of 28 December, on fiscal and administrative measures
- Law 2/2012, of 12 June, on encouraging commercial activity in the Autonomous Community of Madrid..
- Resolution of 6 September 2013 from the Manager of the Economic Development Agency "Madrid Emprende", which approves the public call for applications for awarding tax-free financial aid in the city.
- Resolution of 29 June 2012 from the Manager of the Economic Development Agency "Madrid Emprende", which approves the call for applications that adjusts subsidies for private entities at a percentage of the investment made as seed capital in companies in the city of Madrid.
- Resolution of 17 May 2012 from the Manager of the Economic Development Agency "Madrid Emprende", which approves the call for applications for acceptance onto the Madrid Startup service run by Madrid International Lab.
- Resolution of 20 January 2012 from the Manager of the Economic Development Agency "Madrid Emprende", which approves the call for aid to subsidize 50% of the minimum contribution from the self-employed, subsidized by other administrative authorities, for young entrepreneurs under 30 years of age.
- Other Autonomous Communities
- Law 16/2012, of 28 June, on entrepreneurs in the Basque Country
- Law 5/2013, of 19 June, on regulations to stimulate the creation of businesses in Castile and León
- Law 15/2011, of 15 December. Law on entrepreneurs, the self-employed and SMEs in Castilla-La Mancha
- Andalusian Law on promoting self-employment. Law 15/2011, of 23 December
- Law 2/2012, of 4 April, regarding the Balearic Islands, on support for entrepreneurs and micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
- Law 5/2013, of 8 July, on support for entrepreneurs and for the competitiveness and internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises in the region of Murcia
- Regional Law 12/2013, of 12 March, on support for entrepreneurs and for self-employment in Navarra
- Decree 2013/2012, of 19 October, sets out the regulatory requirements of the grants program to promote research, technological development and innovation in entrepreneurial and business activity in small, medium and large enterprises in the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, and opens the first call for applications for these grants
- Decree 111/2012, of 24 April from the Government of Aragón, which approves the Entrepreneur Program and establishes the regulatory requirements for awarding the grants set out therein.
- Law 2/2012, of 14 June, from the Generalitat, on urgent measures to support business initiative, entrepreneurs, microenterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises in the Autonomous Community of Valencia
European Community Law